Nestled in a valley encircled by ancient woodland, Bluebell Coppice Park is ideally located for you to explore the best of 1066 Country. Camp, glamp, or lodge in nature but just 5 minutes from Battle and 12 minutes from Hastings.
The park is family-friendly and has a playground, fishing lake, and plenty of woodlands to explore.
Dogs are welcome on-site and in any glamping or lodge options. The ancient woodland is an off-lead area so there’s plenty of space to blow off some steam without leaving the park.
The park’s natural environment includes a lake, a stream, and ancient woodland. They’re as much of a hit with guests as they are with wildlife. Foxes, owls, rabbits, hedgehogs, woodpeckers, glow worms, squirrels, and many species of birds can be seen.
Open 24 hours a day; the shop has a coffee machine along with tea and hot chocolate, ice, ice-creams, cold drinks, crisps, snacks and so much more. No cash is required. There is both indoor and covered outdoor seating here too.
Croissants, pain-au-choc, bread, and breakfast hampers can be ordered for delivery every day, and pop-up food trucks visit the park too.
Not only does the park allow them, but they also have them for rent and sell firelighters, logs, marshmallows and skewers.
• The toilets and showers are individual, and there is a family bathroom too. The showers have unrestricted hot water.
• The washing-up sinks have hot water and there is a coin-operated washing machine and tumble dryer.
• There is a microwave which is free to use.
Find out more about our facilities here.
Suitable for tents, trailer tents, and small campervans, Private Bathroom Camping Pitches have their own toilet, shower and hand basin. The bathrooms have unrestricted hot water and are heated and lockable. These pitches have EHU and freshwater too.
Caravans, motorhomes, campervans, funky self builds, conversions, trailer tents, and tents are all welcome. There are grass and hard standing pitches with electric and grass non-electric pitches with facilities available for all.
Our 5m bell tents are so much fun and offer a great family camping experience without any fuss.
Included with each is;
• a double bed and two single futons with bedding supplied
• a fridge, a kettle, crockery, and cutlery
• a fan heater and lighting
• outdoor seating, and BBQ on a terrace
For a total glamping experience, the VIP bell tents have a private bathroom and a log burner.
Six woodland lodges offer complete self-catering accommodation and the option to sleep up to six.
Included within each is;
• a king size and bunk beds with bedding provided
• a kitchenette with a gas hob, kettle, toaster, microwave, utensils, crockery...
• a bathroom with shower, toilet, and handbasin with towels provided
• open plan lounge area
• decking with BBQ and seating
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|1. Non-electric Pitch||£20.00 per unit per night|
|2. Electric Pitch||£25.00 per unit per night|
|3. Pitch with Private Bathroom||£40.00 per unit per night|
|4. Bell Tent||£80.00 per unit per night|
|5. Woodland Lodges||£100.00 per unit per night|
*Prices are starting values. Please check the website for further info and to book.
|2022 (1 Mar 2022 - 31 Oct 2022)|