Ice Skating at Hastings
The ever-popular Ice Skating rink is back again this year and will open from Saturday, 30 November through to Monday, 6 January 2014.
- Weekdays: 11am to 6.30pm (last session at 6.00pm)
- Thursday late shopping evenings: 11am to 8.00pm (last session at 7.30pm)
- Friday, 21 December late shopping evening: 11am to 8.00pm (last session at 7.30pm)
- Saturday, 22 December late shopping evening: 11am to 8.00pm (last session at 7.30pm)
- Sundays: 11am to 5.30pm (last session at 5.00pm)
- Adults (16 and over): £7.50
- Children (under 16): £6.00
- Save up to £5 with a Family ticket: any combination of 4 skaters for £25.00
- 20+ children: £4.50 per child (up to 2 accompanying adults free of charge)
- 10+ children: £5.00 per child (1 accompanying adult free of charge)
- 20+ adults: £6.00 per adult
- 10+ adults: £6.50 per adult
- Penguin hire (subject to availability): £1 a session
- Wheelchair users (free of charge with accompanying skater): £5.50
- Students (on production of SCCH/NUS/UCH card): £6.00
All sessions last 30 minutes. The rink will be closed on Christmas Day but will be open on Boxing Day.
Loyalty card available, tickets on sale from Priory Meadow or buy at the rink.
Ice skating will be in half-hour sessions.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your session time.
Prices include hire of skates.
Children under 8 are permitted onto the ice at Parents/Guardians sole risk who are advised to be at the rink side throughout the session if not skating themselves.
Socks and gloves must be worn and avoid wearing long coats, scarves and dangly jewellery.