Join us for a festive celebration of live jazz music, vineyard feasting & moreish English wines at our pop-up Xmas dinner and wine event at the gorgeous Charles Palmer Vineyards.
Live Jazz provided by local duo Richard Eldridge & Rebekah Gilbert.
Soak up the Dickensian Christmas atmosphere of the 16th Century English vineyard buildings with family and friends, bask in comfort whislt the log fires crackle and the tantalising smells from our kitchen whilst the music plays.
Our set festive 2 course lunch menu will be a medley of seasonal ingredients including venison or duck, classic roasted root veg, foraged mushrooms, rich sauces and sides followed by a decadent dessert. Or select our mouthwatering vegetarian menu at checkout.
**What's Included with your ticket:**
* Glass of Fizz on arrival
* Live Jazz music
* Set 2 course festive lunch menu featuring local game and seasonal vegetables and foraged ingredients followed by a desirous dessert. (Or select our mouthwatering vegetarian option during checkout)
* Wine pairing with lunch
* Self-guided tour of the vineyard
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING:**
* Pre-booking is essential. To help us prepare the right ingredients and limit food waste, we ask for full payment for your meal in advance.
* Each £65 ticket includes a booking fee which is non-refundable as this goes towards administration costs and payment provider fees. However, we understand that there may be occasions where you need to cancel and would appreciate as much notice as possible.
* Cancellations over one week in advance will receive a full refund minus the booking fee. Any cancellations made less than one week in advance may be eligible for a partial refund if we are able to resell the tickets.
* After booking, please check your confirmation email immediately and notify us if any details are incorrect.
* We will always try to cater for all dietary requirements and there will be a vegetarian/vegan option available. Please mention when making your booking or contact us prior to the event to inform us of your needs.
* Children over 5 are welcome but please note, a full price ticket will need to be purchased.
* The cellar door bar will be open and we accept card or contactless payments only please. Please note, this is not a BYO event.
* Physical tickets are not issued; you will be asked for your booking name on arrival.
* Well behaved dogs welcome but they must stay on a lead whilst on premises.
A family-run wine estate at Winchelsea in East Sussex.
Winchelsea Court Hall Musuem illustrates the rich history of the ancient town of…
Camber Castle was one link in the chain of forts built along the south coast by Henry…
Rye Harbour Nature Reserve is an important wildlife site set in an exceptional coastal…
Not just a model, but a complete sound and light show that brings the history of Rye…
Sometimes called the "cathedral of East Sussex", the Parish Church of Rye, dedicated to…
National Trust's Lamb House is a portal into a world of literary connections.
Many displays on smuggling, military, police, coastal and maritime history and with…
Rye's delightful cinema, café-bar and function venue in renovated Victorian buildings.
Rye Bay E-bikes is a small, family run electric bike company currently based just south…
The East Street Museum was originally a bottling factory but it now houses exhibitions…
Cycle the nature reserve at Rye Harbour.
Join Full Throttle Boat Charters from Rye Harbour and head out to sea for an exhilarating…
This stunning stretch of sandy beach is home to the only sand dune system in East Sussex.…
Try a new sport on the awesome beaches of Camber Sands.
Explore mile after mile of scenic off-road cycle path from the stunning Camber Sands.